Brew yourselves an extremely delicious Iced Tea recipe and have a fun filled afternoon with your family and friends. Here is a list of the world’s top 10 Ice Tea recipes:
Top 10 Most Refreshing Iced Tea Recipes of the World
01. Peach Iced Tea: Using 3-12 ounces of peach juice, 2 quarts of tea, 1 cup of sugar and ¼ cup of lemon juice, combine all the components. Then using chilled ice for the cooling you’ll have a sweet yet not so bitter drink of the Peach Ice Tea.
02. Lime Mint Iced Tea: Mix the four tea bags, ¼ cups of mint leaves and ¼ of the sugar together in 1 quart of boiling water. Let it stay like that for 15 minutes after which you can remove the tea bags, fish out the mint leaves and pour ¼ cup of lime juice.
03. Thai Iced Tea: Using all the spices which will consist of star anise, 2 cardamom sticks, mix them into a pan containing 1 tbsp. of sugar and 1 cup of boiling water. Strain the tea, and place the tea over the ice, use some evaporated milk and then serve.
04. Jasmine Iced Tea: Using 4 cups of boiled water, in this add in 3 tbsp. of Jasmine tea, 1 cup of brown sugar and some water to make a blend. Crush ice into a cup and pour the blend atop and serve.
Top 10 Twining Iced Tea Recipes to Try Out This Summer
05. Summer Green Tea Latte: Using 1 cup of milk (Soya is preferred); add in 1 tbsp. of honey into it, Green Tea, warm water and Ice. Mix the ingredients into the blender before mixing with the tea. Serve over crushed ice.06. Apple and Honey Iced Tea: Using 3 cups of water, which should be boiled, in the water pour in the 4 tea bags and sustain it for 5 minutes at least. After straining, pour in 1/3 of honey and 3 cups of apple juice in it and serve over chilled ice.
07. Boston Iced Tea: Heat 4 quarts of the water and to it add around 1 cup of sugar, continue stirring till it dissolves. Add around 15 tea bags; let it sink into the water content. Remove the bags, and mix 12 oz of cranberry juice extract. Allow it to cool, and serve over crushed ice.
08. Spiced Rum Iced Tea: Combine 5 oz of iced tea, 1 ¼ oz of spiced rum and ½ tbsp. of lemon extract all together till it blends. Serve the mixture over crushed ice in a large glass.
09. Ginger Iced Tea: Cut the ginger into pieces, and crush into a heating mixture of water and 5 tea bags. Heat at minimum for the least time limit of 10 minutes, remove the tea bags and pour the mixture into a glass of crushed ice. You can remove the ginger pieces as well.
10. Spiced Maple Iced Tea: Add to 6 cups of boiling water, green tea bags, strain it after sometime and to it add 1 tbsp. star anise and ¼ cup of maple syrup. Serve it over crushed ice and use lemon slices as a garnish.