American Songs roots of United States Culture: Americans have been enjoying American Songs since the incoming of Europeans and Africans, North America within the 16th century. Work songs which are usually sung for motivational purpose are liked and admired by the workers. Hymns usually to boost the spiritual feeling, love songs to express the love to someone, dance numbers to dance on, humorous songs used for enjoyment and parodies—such best American songs provides records of American history, serving each as remarkable historical sources and additionally as subjects of historical investigation.
Top 10 American Songs List – Best Songs about America – Latest US Songs 2016
- Born In The U.S.A. – Bruce Springsteen
- American Soldier – Toby Keith
- Party in the U.S.A. – Miley Cyrus
- God Bless the USA – Lee Greenwood
- American Life – Madonna
- Living in America – James Brown
- American Saturday Night – Brad Paisley
- Only in America – Brooks & Dunn
- Kids in America – Kim Wilde
- R.O.C.K. in the U.S.A. – John Mellencamp
Best American Songs List – Popular America Songs
- Made in America – Kanye West and Jay-Z (The Throne)
- In America – Charlie Daniels
- Horse With No Name
- White America – Eminem
- People In The Valley
- American Girl – Tom Petty
- Til The Sun Comes Up Again
- Made In The U.S.A. – Demi Lovato
- God Bless Amerika – Lil Wayne
- American Woman – Lenny Kravitz
American Songs have five main genres are:
Folk Music: American folk music is a well-known musical term that encompasses varied genres, several of that are known as traditional folk music, traditional music and contemporary folk music.
Classical Music: American classical music is music written within the United States of America, but in classical music Style of Europeans.
Hip Hop Music: American Hip hop music is a music genre consisting of an expressive style that mainly mixed with rapping, a rhyming speech which is chanted.
Pop Music: American pop is imprecisely applied generally typical form of music is popular among m American teenagers.
Rock Music: American rock is rock music from the US. It has its roots in 1940s-1950s rock & roll, country music and rhythm and blues and additionally drew on folk-music, jazz, classical music and jazz.
Songs connects us to nature & culture and American Songs is a most important part of the history and culture of the United States of America since its founding in the 18th century and also served to encourage feelings of Freedom. These American Songs include hymns, national songs, Rock, military themes, pop and Songs from the stage and theatres, as well as songs from famous poems. People throughout the world enjoy these American songs.