Latest Spanish Songs 2017 List: Have different lyrics and the aura created by their music is impeccable. The lot of new Spanish songs is equally good while there are some popular Spanish songs which the listeners love the most. The Spanish music artists are experts in their field of producing top Spanish songs 2016 and few of the best Latin songs as well. The list of best Spanish dance songs goes like this:-
List of Top 10 Spanish Songs 2017
01. Senorita by Abraham Mateo is a beautiful Spanish song sung by Queen. This song has been voiced by a melodious voice and music. The name itself suggests that there should be someone whom you can love a lot and share all your sorrows and happiness with this person.
02. Blurred Lines by Robin Thicke ft. T.I. & Pharrell is a very touching song which portrays the feeling of a lover towards his loved one, from a parent towards their son/daughter depicting that life is nothing without them and if gone then they should come back since this is a kind of irreplaceable loss.
03. Live Your Life by British Singer-Songwriter Mika but a song of feeling and agony, a song of love and thoughts of an individual towards his life, family and friends.
04. Feel This Moment by Pitbull ft. Christina Aguilera is so strong and brutal that it can compel an individual to make wonders happen. This love can be in any form varying from person to person and relations to relations.
05. Get Lucky by Daft Punk ft. Pharrell Williams is a song which depicts the real state of the heart when it falls in love and has that butterfly kind of feeling inside.
Best of Spanish Songs List 2017
06. Can’t Hold Us by Macklemore & Ryan Lewis is a beautiful romantic song. This song conveys the feeling of being loved desperately and then also depicts the pain of being elated from the loved one.
07. On Top of the World by Imagine Dragons is song who has witnessed success on the US billboard Hot 100 singles and this song is a lovely duet between the two lovers. They never want to leave each other and this song depicts the feeling when they leave each other.
08. Love Me Again by John Newman is another song which would inspire you to do something different and to always stand up for your love.
09. We Can’t Stop by Miley Cyrus is that kind of song which conveys the feelings can be for love, hatred, anger, anguish or anything and today’s music industry has a place for all kinds’ feelings. The songs developed help in expressing the feelings.
10. Just Give Me A Reason by P!nk ft. Nate Ruess is a song based on the real life incident where the 50 year old couple was separated only by death. This song also depicts the variation of time when today divorce is a common thing and earlier the people used to love each other deeply.
Spanish songs are an indicator of love and have rationalized the meaning of love.