Enjoy Your Last Moments of Bachelorette with Bachelor Party Songs The main aim of bachelor party is to enjoy the last time of being single and then get ready to mingle with someone, for the rest of your life. It is that time of your life, when you will relish the fun-filled moments you had with your friends and cherish those for the last time, before taking up huge responsibilities of your partner. During such instances, the Bachelor Party Songs are played, which is apt, is hard songs with a full party mood. These songs are high in tempo with strong lyrics, which define nothing but happiness. You can either go for a party song or something slower, to match up with the situation. A sheer enjoyment is assured with this type of songs. Just like a fun-filled moment, bachelor party also comprises of some emotional touches in it.
It is the time when you will revive your old memories with family and most importantly, friends. Rhythms and lyrics of the song can bring tears to your eyes.
Top 10 Bachelor Party Songs 2016 for Nightclub Parties
1. In Da Club – 50 Cent
2. Friends In Low Places – A La Garth Brooks
3. Right Round – Florida
4. Marguritaville – Jimmy the Buffman Buffett
5. Nobody Left to Run With Anymore – Greg Allman
6. Welcome To The Jungle – Guns N Roses
7. Oye Coma Va – Carlos Santana
8. Girls Girls Girls – Motley Crue
9. All My Rowdy Friends – Hank Williams Jr.
10. Fight For Your Right – The Beastie Boys
Many people love to play their old friendship Bachelor Party Songs, which will help them to relish the moments even more. On the other hand, there are some other moments, when you would love to listen to hard music with a glass of wine in your hand. Whatever be it, Bachelor Party Songs are listed under happy song categories.
Best Bachelor Party Songs List
11. Monday Night Football Theme – Hank Williams Jr.
12. 99 Problems – Jay-Z
13. Fooled Around and Fell in Love – Foghat
14. Gin and Juice – Snoop Dogg
15. Shots – LMFAO feat. Lil’Jon
16. Gettin’ Over You – David Guetta & Chris Willis feat. Fergie
17. California Love – Dr. Dre with Tupac
18. Pour Some Sugar On Me – Def Leppard
19. Girls, Girls, Girls – Motley Crue
20. Day N Nite (Crookers Remix) – Kid Cudi
21. Why Don’t We Get Drunk and Screw – Buffman Again
22. Hotel Room Service – Pitbull
23. (Love Feels Like a) Ball and Chain – Aldo Nova
24. Ain’t No Fun – Snoop Dogg feat. Nate Dogg, Kurupt & Warren G
25. The End – The Doors
The kind of Bachelor Party Songs differs for both men and women. It can be girly ones for girls and more matured and hard for the boys. It entirely depends on the different mindsets of every individual and their valuable choices. They can even discuss Bachelor Party Songs with their friends before the final days arrive. So, wherever you are planning to throw the party home or club the only thing Bachelor Party Songs that comes to the mind is full too enjoyment.