Most Popular Richest Cricketers (New List)
Cricket is the game which is made to entertain the crowd both on-field and off-field. From last few years, this game has been popularized in many countries. Being the most watched game in the world, it offers good earning platform for those who are associated with it, especially the cricketers. Those who are interested in watching this game and its players would definitely love to know about the highest paid cricketers in the world.
Top 10 Richest Cricketers In The World in 2015, 2016
Let’s check out the list of top 10 richest cricketers in the world.
- Ricky Ponting: Having a fortune of $65 million, Ricky Ponting grabs the third highest position in the list of top 10 richest cricketers in the world. His performance can be seen through several games played by him on behalf of Australian Cricket team’s captain. Undoubtedly, he can be remarked as the best captain in the world.
- MS Dhoni: Mahendra Singh Dhoni tops the list of richest cricketers in the world with an income of $150 million. He is the celebrity brand in the world of cricket and the richest cricketer in the world so far. His total wealth comes from both his salary and endorsements.
- Sachin Tendulkar: A widely known name in the world of cricket. He holds the position of second richest cricketer in the list. Having a net worth of $120 million, he is known to have played more than two decades for Indian cricket team. As of now, he is retired from cricket but still earning from his endorsements.
- Sourav Ganguly: Titled as ‘Prince of Calcutta’, this Indian player has earned great wealth from both his profession and endorsements. His estimated net worth is $55 million, which also comes from his post as a commentator.
- Shane Warne: This Australian Spin bowler has created a history in the world of cricket with his perfect timing over bowling. He is one of the famous and richest cricketers who have entered the $50 million club. Most of his earning comes from poker games.
Richest Cricketers and Highest Earning Cricket Players
- Rahul Dravid: One of the finest players of Indian Cricket team who is now retired. Despite being retired, he still holds a special position in the list of top 10 richest cricketers in the world with a net worth if $31 million. His gaming skills are outstanding.
- Yuvraj Singh: Known for being an all-rounder, Yuvraj belongs to a family of a movie star and bowler. During his profession, he has earned many accolades as Man of the tournament in 2011 Cricket World Cup and many such. His total wealth is estimated to be $35.5 million.
- Michael Clarke: A middle order batsman known for his cute nicknames like ‘Clarkey’ and ‘Pup’. Having a net worth of $16 million, he is one of the leading player of Australian Cricket team.
- Andrew Flintoff: A retired but one of the world’s greatest all-rounders. Known to have played some of the finest matches in IPL, this England Cricket team player owns somewhere $15.6 million of net worth.
- Virat Kohli: One of the leading middle order batsmen of Indian Cricket team who is known to have Net worth of around $15 million. He marks 10th position in the top 10 richest cricketers list.
All the above top 10 richest cricketers have acquired special place in the world of cricket and known to have acquired the wealth all through their game and endorsements.